I am on hold with IPSwitch checking on this issue again - (IMail 8.15hf2, declude 3.x latest) -  it started about 12.30pm; email comes into the server, handled by Declude, processed back in Spool, but is not delivered past this point....DNS checks out OK; even tried switching DNS servers and stop/starting all IMail services and the Declide proc service.

Declude logs show normal processing activity; IMail logs simply show message coming in and that's it.  nothing unuasul in logs at all...

(I replied back to a post this morning using my regular list address, but since the server that handles that address is not working, I am sending this out via our gateway server...we had this happen on Xmas eve night as well....)

Randy Armbrecht