From: "Dan Horne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 9:53 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] RBL warning

You should also prefix custom header names with "X-",

eg: X-CustomHeaderName: %TESTNAME%... Etc

Matt <> wrote on Wednesday, January 04, 2006 11:35 PM:

These are the text records returned from the blacklist.  It might
also be Declude inserting the full lookup in the place of a text
record when none is present.  This behavior is created when you set
an action on a test to WARN in the appropriate JunkMail file like so:

    CBL   WARN

You can in fact customize the warning if you add a space and text,
along with some variables that Declude allows:

    CBL    WARN    CustomHeaderName: %TESTNAME%: Failed, listed in
%TESTDOMAIN% (weight 8).

Most of Declude's variables are supported in the WARN action.  More
information can be found in the manual.  One warning though, you need
to make sure to not have any spaces before the first colon so that
the header is properly formated, otherwise it might cause unexpected
issues.

Matt

Gary Steiner wrote:

Based on the following header lines...

blacklisted at Level 2 by UCEPROTECT-Network see
http://www.uceprotect.net"

Where does the message "Blocked - see
http://cbl.abuseat.org/lookup.cgi?ip=222.173.57.68" or
"68.57.173.222.blacklist.spambag.org" come from?  Is this something
that comes from the blacklist, or is it defined by Declude?  A few
years ago when I was using EMWAC IMS as my mail server, I remember
being able to define these messages.  Is there some way we can do
this with Declude?

Gary

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]