OK - I'm officially fed up and looking to move to a different platform.  I finally thought I had this licked, but it is rearing up again.

Our Queuemgr just up'd and stpped again today; still haven't gotten it back up.  We were on IMail 8.15hf2; dual Xeon 2GB Ram, Win2000, declude 3.x (latest) JMPro, Virus std and HJ, & F-Prot

The issue IS NOT - mail gets processed by Declude fine; it's not being processed by Imail Queuemgr when pla ced back in the spool folder
*I have stopped / restarted all services; no good
*I stopped services, renamed the spool file so I could start from scratch, restarted all and it is hit or miss.
*dns IS NOT the problem - dns runs on the server direct; I have concluded from nslookup that DNS is woking fine.  I have even tried to switch DNS to a new server; same thing.

I took the opportunity to upgrade to 8.22 while I am down, thinking this would help.  Nope.

It's a d%$& good thing I have a SmarterMail server running for a few test domains so I can still communicate with the group for assistance.  The only reason I haven;t switched to SM yet (latest v2) is because as far as I know, SM & declude still do not support AMTP Auth whitelist.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Randy Armbrecht
Global Web Solutions, Inc.
804-382-5300 option 1