-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin Shimwell
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 3:26 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] F-Prot

How do you write that in a bat file?

Kevin Shimwell
Link Brokers Group, Inc.
1600 Hwy 17 South
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
Phone: 843-663-1004
Fax: 843-663-1007
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
24/7 Help :http://www.linkbrokers.com/help_ticket.cfm
Support Forum: http://www.linkbrokers.com/chatboard/index.cfm?CFB=1
Support M-F  1-888-546-5631

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
towhich it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and/or
e-mail.