From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 3:46 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Filter question

Move the whitelist setting to a custom filter and place an END on the filter for the condition that you want to track elsewhere:

MAILFROM   END   IS   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
REMOTEIP   WHITELIST   IS   12.34.56.78

Have a good evening,

Matt

John T (Lists) wrote:

I need to create a filter for a client that I am gatewaying their Exchange server.

I have their server listed in the Global.cfg for whitelisting. (WHITELIST IP yaddayaddayadda)

Now there is a need to create a filter file so that if the e-mail is from a broadcast address and to an address on the list, to route to back to the sales manager.

------

MAILFROM     END    NOTCONTAINS         [EMAIL PROTECTED]

ALLRECIPS     0        CONTAINS               e-mailaddresslisted

------

On Failure, route to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Is there a way to override a whitelist?

John T