From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Kami Razvan
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 11:39 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] SKIPIFWEIGHT - RUNIFWEIGHT?

Hi;

Is there anyway one can run a test if the weight, at the time the filter is run, is above a certain point and below a certain point?

I know we can skip tests if a certain weight is reached but it seems like we can not run a test only if the weight is above a certain level.

This can be handy as a final test/review to push an email to delete in cases of extreme violation of all rules..

Regards,
- Kami