To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 11:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Banks (and Ebay) Phising Filters

BTW, if you are running ClamAV, and want to take full advantage of it's
phish catching capabilities, you might was to take a look at adding the
phish signature file that Steve Basford put together (see the attached
e-mail for details). I have been running them for a few weeks, and they are quite awesome. Steve periodically updates the phish signatures, as well, so
check regularly for an updated file.

Bill
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Fisher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>