Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 06:50:29 -0800
From: Isaac Jensen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: need a hug?
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I replaced the domain that it was sent to with "domain.com".  Now, the thing
is, the from "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" is not in our Imail system, I don't even
know any hslherrod.  BUT, there is an [EMAIL PROTECTED], which I'm not sure
even plays a part here.  Any suggestions on where I should look next?

thanks
ernesto