John,

Actually, your understanding of the history of Declude is what is lacking.
I have had direct dialogue with the new owners of Declude and I was asked
not to share information on this list.  So before you start suggesting that
I'm speaking out of turn you should know that you don't have all the facts.
All I will say is promises were broken.

As for the whole privacy/hypocritical bit -- what people don't know doesn't
hurt them.  I can review spam with a product like spamreview and I can tell
from the domain name, return address and subject what is spam in 95% of the
cases.  Its very rare that I would have to look at the actual content of the
message.  When a legit email is found, it can be moved into the spool and is
sent to the recipient and the recipient doesn't ever know that email was
trapped and held as spam.

If we have to review email sent to a mail address, the content of the email
is exposed in every case if we have the outlook preview option enabled.  No,
we will not review the spam using webmail.  Moreover, to get the email then
to the intended recipient would require a forward and then they would have
issues about privacy.

How