Michael,

Thank you for the pointer and inded the Declude info was at the end of the
message source:

Subject: SPAM-VHIGH

However, Declude is set to delete on SPAM-VHIGH but no action was taken,
which is obviously an issue.

David

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michael Thomas -
Mathbox
Sent: 25 April 2006 08:25
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Emails not be scanned by Declude

Hi,

You might want to look at the entire typical file, in Notepad or Dump it
contents as hex values. I have noticed a similar percentage of spam that has
no carriage returns. Which means that the Declude headers get added to the
end of the file, rather than after the headers. If you also happen to run
invURIBL, you will note that the currently available version does not parse
the message, apparently because at most there is only one "line" in the
message. Don't know if this is your issue, but thought I would point it out
as a possiblity. If that is the case, it was fairly simple to write a test
for it.

Mike

.