I've just started using Sniffer and am wondering if I can create a test for
the following condition and take an action.

Say: if the declude score is greater than 20 and Sniffer has not been
triggered, copy the message to a spam account.

So something like header contains WEIGHT20 and doesn't contain SNIFFER would
trigger a COPYTO. But do it with a declude test, not a Imail Domain incoming
rule.

I'd like to get all spam not caught by Sniffer and forward the messages back
to Sniffer.

Thanks
John