I have seen a spammer who is either using broken spamware or intentionally attaching an extra E-mail address to a real-named target mortgage spam. The result is that you get messages like "John Smith: IRS seizure" where John Smith is a co-worker or neighbor of the same E-mail domain. I call it the Schmoo spammer because he is slinging around names hoping you'll open something.

Then, I've also seen many messages from spamware with a single line: unsubscribe . Fortunately most messages are held because they fit the spamware profile.

[ We'll see if this one makes it through this time ]

---- Original Message ----- Instead of posting "test" messages, it would be better if folks asked a question or made an appropriate comment to start a thread.