I believe Declude Support has to do it manually on their end.  However, they
are closed on the weekend, so you are not going to get any response from them
til Monday (unless they are taking off Monday in conjunction with the 4th of
July, in which case you may have to wait until Wednesday).  Regardless, you
should send a message to Declude Support ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) with your serial
number and hopefully you will hear back from them sooner than later.

Gary