Hi Sandy,

Sanford Whiteman wrote:
I  have been running 2.0.16 however it has a bug that external tests
will  double-dip; eg fail the same external test multiple times... I
reported it to tech support with no resolution - so my only recourse
is  to  run  the latest ver.

Is  it  established  that  this  is  fixed  in  3.x or 4.x?
dunno. That would be a question for Declude -
 I know you
reported  it to me vis-à-vis SPAMC32, and I wonder if you were able to
discover whether the exe was being forked twice, or whether the result
of  one  of  one  fork was being duped completely within Declude?
Of the several messages I tested running spamc32 from command line I saw no anomalies -
 What
kind  of  log  data  ended  up  showing up at DEBUG level?
I cannot run that log level for extended times - and since this is such an isolated occurance that would be necessary to capture this event.
 And did you
isolate circumstances other than generic "high load" that trigger this
behavior?

nope!  No idea what would cause it.

So the simplest solution  for me is to try the latest ver  and see  if  the issue re-occurs. If it does then maybe  Declude will  help.  If they don't and the bug persists I will revert to 2x.

-Nick

--Sandy

Sanford Whiteman, Chief Technologist
Broadleaf Systems, a division of
Cypress Integrated Systems, Inc.
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

SpamAssassin plugs into Declude!
  http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/SPAMC32/download/release/

Defuse Dictionary Attacks: Turn Exchange or IMail mailboxes into IMail Aliases!
  http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/exchange2aliases/download/release/
  http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/ldap2aliases/download/release/