There is a much more recent avail you can download from 'my account' on the declude site. If you cannot find it let me know and I will send it to you.

-Nick

Darrell ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

What is the latest all_list.dat file.  Mine is dated 9/28/2005.
I am seeing an issue with 67.111.134.133 which is in Reston, VA. Howeverm Declude thinks its in Korea.
Darrell