I guess someone is going to make an official announcement today about Declude
4.3?  I see that its downloadable in my account, but it would be nice to know
what I'm getting before I install it, especially the new Commtouch stuff.

The "Restrictions" listed next to the Add Commtouch section are especially
confusing.

https://www.declude.com/articles.asp?ID=205

Who would use Declude and not fit the definitions of the restrictions?  Based
on my reading of the Restrictions, nobody who uses Declude will ever be able to
use Commtouch.  If I am misreading this, would someone please explain it to me?

Gary