So, that being said, under what conditions can a legacy customer use Commtouch?

Since it would seem that Commtouch is being offered as an add-on, what are the
benefits of having Commtouch?  What does it do that Declude alone does not?

And of course it would be nice if this "revenue share program" was spelled out
somewhere.