From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
David Barker
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 7:40 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Declude 4.3

Don,

"in this case tells its most active customers that they should
effectively refrain from discussing a subject"

Let me reiterate just for those who may have missed my earlier post.

Be reminded that the board is designed for comments on performance,
function, features of our software. If you have any questions or would
like to speak to someone about the Service Provider Program please call
or email:

Arik                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Kristina                [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have communicated our intention to the lists and what seems to have
happened is that the majority of the posts have been negative. I am
surprised that only a handful of people have taken up our offer to
discuss this with us but rather post to the boards how this is such a
bad decision on our part without knowing the facts. If as Service
Providers you are losing money, clearly something needs to change. It is
hard for me to accept that the reason Service Providers are not making
money is because of Declude.

We have not finalized our program yet and are looking for some
constructive feedback from our Service Providers in order to make this a
successful program, that will benefit both Declude and you.

David B
www.declude.com