Title: Message
This has been a great thread to follow and I just want to add my two cents worth.

At the moment the whole issue of spam filtering is quite complex.  Declude's configuration requires constant tweaking it seams. That translates into labour.

If Declude can somehow manage to reduce the amount of labour and skill involved that would be of great value

It would not necessarily earn us more money, but it can earn us more time.

Personally I would like to have Declude running and then just forget about it.

Well maybe I would continue reading this list because it can be entertaining and educational.

Regarding revenue sharing. I do charge for anti-spam and anti-virus services.  I don't compete with the mayor service providers that offer it for free.  As with others on this list I offer personalized quality service to my clients.  I attract clients that understand and desire that.  I have never advertised.  It does work.

While I recognize that there is value to  anything that frees up my time,  I do have to keep an eye on net income also   I spend money on tools and consume my time.  Any revenue sharing program with a third party will be compared against what I do now.  If it's clear and fits in comparison to what I do now, then it will be attractive to me. If it also saves time that will make some difference

Harry Vanderzand
inTown Internet & Computer Services
519-741-1222