I'm not sure why this would be the recommended method. I have always done this differently.

If you create a folder under your Declude folder for the domain in question, and place a $Default$.junkmail file in it, that will handle the gatewayed domain's E-mail. So if this was example.com, you could create a file as C:\IMail\Declude\example.com\$Default$.junkmail

Something did change somewhere in one of the versions where gatewayed E-mail stopped using the master $Default$.junkmail file and started using Global.cfg actions for gatewayed E-mail, but if you specify it with a per-domain config it will work.

BTW, watch out for dictionary attacks. Those of us that have been doing this for more than a handful of domains have found that address validation is an absolute necessity. I'm sure that Sandy would recommend his free Exchange to Aliases scripting, but I would recommend either ORF, or Alligate Gateway for this, and Alligate Gateway is the easiest of all to configure to do validation since it can resolve in real-time off of the destination server and/or from an address flat file.

Matt

David Barker wrote:

Add the following line to your global.cfg

DOSENDERACTIONS ON

Take the copy of your $default$.junkmail and rename it to $default$.sender

(DOSENDERACTIONS ON uses the $default$.sender actions for OUTBOUND email
rather than the OUTBOUND actions in the global.cfg)

Likewise for per domain settings or per user setting ie. Alberti.sender

David B
www.declude.com