John,

I had some of the same issues, and cured all leakage by disabling Hi-Jack. Give it a shot.

Karl Drugge

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Doyle
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 1:05 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] 4.3 Upgrade

Mark

I upgraded last week. I'd had a leakage issue with 4.2 build 12 and went back to 4.09.

I have had no problems since going back up to 4.3.

I'm running Imail 8.22 hf2

On an unrelated issue. My AVG virus defs were not getting updated. It took a while to

troubleshoot, but I got great support from Linda and David to resolve it. Turns out our

firewall was blocking the outgoing/incoming tcp traffic on port 25 to declude servers.

We allowed traffic to and from their servers and it started working. We use a watchguard

firewall and it is pretty locked down.

John