To: <declude.junkmail@declude.com>
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 3:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] More info on Imail Webmail Problem

By any chance are you running this on Windows 2000? If so do you possibly have terminal services installed in application mode? Highly doubtful - but I figured I would ask. For those that may have a TS server I noticed a string of forum posts that indicates one of the MS Patches from August "KB917422 MS06-051 no longer allows you to read or write INI files from anywhere other than the Windows folder" I only bring this up because I know Imail uses an ini file for web messenging and its possible some may have TS in app mode - you never know.
Darrell