Declude's gateway software ships with an automated block list.  Default is 3 mail from the same IP with a weight of 40 blocks the IP for 14 days.

On 9/19/06, Kim Premuda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: "Kevin Bilbee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>This IPS seems to be very friendly with the Spammers.
>
>What are your thoughts about blocking their entire assigned IP range??

California Regional Intranet, Inc. is a San Diego, CA based ISP (www.cari.net). We have received nothing but spam from their network within the following two CIDRs:

   CIDR: 71.6.128.0/19
   CIDR: 209.126.128.0/17

Consequently, we block these CIDRs in Imail (not Declude).

I hope this helps!

Kim W. Premuda
FastWave Internet Services
San Diego, CA