Karl, I would recommend DLAnalyzer - (since its our product). It can process both virus and junkmail logs, process multiple days, process multiple servers, email capability, as well as providing all types of reports. It is compatible with past and current versions of Declude.
Here is a link to all the reports.
http://www.invariantsystems.com/dlanalyzer/reportsamples.htm We also have a "free" version that covers the basic features you were used to with Delog.
Darrell
Check out http://www.invariantsystems.com for utilities for Declude, Imail, mxGuard, and ORF. IMail/Declude Overflow Queue Monitoring, SURBL/URI integration, MRTG Integration, and Log Parsers.

Karl Hentschel writes:
Up until upgrading from Declude 2.06 to 3.11 I had been using delog 1.08b
from imagefxonline for analyzing my junkmail log files. After the upgrade it
no longer works. Delog was a simple tool that emailed me daily and gave
statistics for all the tests. From this I could determine which were the
most effective. Does anybody have a suggestion for a replacement program to
analyze junkmail log files that can email the results automatically. Which
program has been the must successful? Or has anyone been successful using
delog with declude 3.11? Thanks