From: "John T (Lists)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <declude.junkmail@declude.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 12:41 PM
Subject: RE: SPAM-WARN: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] RE: On RFC Violation -
Declude allows attachments and Virus to pass through untouched and unscanned

Darin, let me put it plainly.

If you put "WHITELIST AUTH" line in the Global.cfg file any user the sends
out through your server via smtp and who authenticates to the server will be
Whitelisted.

In other words, SMTP AUTH whitelisting is and has been working. I have
provided clear proof and others have posted like wise.

The issue of "AUTOWHITELIST" via the Imail users contact address book is for
incoming email from the internet to your users. That is what is not working.

Questions?

John T
eServices For You

"Seek, and ye shall find!"