Oops, sorry, I jumped the gun and gave the wrong answer.

What I meant to say was that the %TESTSFAILED% variable could be used
with either XINTHEADER/XOUTHEADER and the client would have to parse the
whole line for, say, a traditional WEIGHT20 entry.

If there's a way to create an arbitrary entry based on a weight or a
test status, I'd like to hear about it too.

Andrew 8)