From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andy
Schmidt
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 10:31 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] declude not modifying subject line

Hi David:

Pardon me - but lets not forget that we choose to pay Declude license and
maintenance fees, precisely because of its claim of being superior in
detecting viruses, vulnerabilities and RFC violations that other components
are known to letting through.

When your business model is based on the premise that you will be closing
the holes that other components leave, then Declude cannot retreat behind an
argument that you are "only as defect as the other guys".

Clearly, if Imail/Smartermail did act appropriately and offered all the
features it should, then you wouldn't have a customer base in the first
place.

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

Phone:  +1 201 934-3414 x20 (Business)