Craig, I don't use any of the Declude WHITELIST features due to the potential for giving the sender carte blanche access; if a known good sender is sending crap, I still want to have a chance to block the crap.

What I do is counterweight.

I create a filter file called, say, CounterWeight.txt and in the global.cfg I give it zero weight for passing or failing.

Inside the filter file, I put in lines like this:

#Feb-01-2006 AC SurveyMonkey.com MAILFROM spoofs the email address of whomever is sending out the survey invitations
REMOTEIP -10 CIDR  66.179.50.160/27
REVDNS    -5 ENDSWITH .surveymonkey.com
My preference is to use REMOTEIP tests, then REVDNS, then HELO, then HEADERS, then MAILFROM for reliablity and antispoofedness.  Likewise, they get decending amounts of negative weight.

Another tip:

I put a test at the top of my CounterWeight file(s) that aborts processing if I don't want to reward a message with negative weight, such as if a prior filter test (according to the top-down order in global.cfg) of mine detected a known virus or junk email that I know I want to block regardless of whom it came from, e.g.

TESTSFAILED END CONTAINS VIRUSBOUNCE
TESTSFAILED END CONTAINS COMBOSNIFFER

Andrew 8)