From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
netsolution webmaster
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 3:59 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] delete mails before processing / 100% CPU

With the massive amount of spam mail our server has difficulties to process
everything in time,  since two days we are on 100% CPU and customers have
difficulties with pop/imap speed (before everything was ok).

What ways are there to
- refuse mails that have no valid recipient on the mailserver (not bounce,
just refuse/drop) so they need no more processing?
- refuse/drop mails that don't pass certain tests (eg. spamcop or sniffer)?

OR what other methods could speed up things?

We have older versions of declude /imail server (8.15)

Thanks

http://www.mail-archive.com.