Hi John:

>> What is the logic of the second part anyways, to add weight for test4 and
test5 IF test1 and test2 failed? <<

If you have several blacklists of the same family (e.g., multiple open-relay
filters, or multiple open-proxy filters) I like to group them together.  I
give a big weight to the entire group (the filter itself) and then may add
an increment for blacklists with few false positives (each "contains"
clause).

Simiarly with Sniffer or invURIBL.  There is some overlap between those two,
and there is a potential overlap between Sniffer-IP and blacklists of
"recent spam sources" (e.g., SpamCop, MXRate-Block).

I have a filter that processes my various Sniffer types and invURIBL
returns. At some point, I'd like to stop and first look if certain other
Blacklist Tests had fired. If so, I'm done.  If not, I want to add a little
extra for Sniffer-IP.

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

Phone:  +1 201 934-3414 x20 (Business)