BLITZEDALL went offline in May (see http://opm.blitzed.org).  Other than that,
all the ones you are using I am also using.

Other IP4R tests that I am using successfully that you are not:

ADNSBL  dnsbl.antispam.or.id
BASURA  bl.emailbasura.org
CSMA-SBL        bl.csma.biz
IMP-SPAM        spamrbl.imp.ch
SWINOG  dnsrbl.swinog.ch
JAMMDNSBL       dnsbl.jammconsulting.com
PSBL    psbl.surriel.com
SPAMBAG blacklist.spambag.org
SPAMCANNIBAL    bl.spamcannibal.org
TQM3-DYNA       dhcp.tqmcube.com
TQM3-SPAM       spam.tqmcube.com
MXRATE  sub.mxrate.net
FIVETEN blackholes.five-ten-sg.com
WHOIS-DYNA      combined-HIB.dnsiplists.completewhois.com

MXRATE, FIVETEN, and WHOIS-DYNA have multiple lists, and it is good to give
separate weights to each.  Make sure you check out their web sites for
specifics.  NJABL and SORBs have multiple tests, make sure you are using all of
them, check out their web sites for specifics.  Sometimes these sites with
multiple tests delete some and add new ones, so it is a good idea to check
their web sites every so often to see if there are any changes.

For RHSBLs, make sure you are using SURBL (multi.surbl.org).

Statistically (using DLanalyzer), the top ten spam catching blacklists for my
servers are CBL, SORBS-DUHL, FIVETEN-SPAM, IMP-SPAM, SPAMCOP, PSBL, NJABL-DYNA,
UCEPROTECT-1, UCEPROTECT-3, MXRATE-BLOCK.

Are you using invURIBL?  It is an inexpensive external test, and it will catch
a lot of spam.

Gary