The "corrupt RIPE data" should be referring to 145.53.30.139.  Though if you go
to www.ripe.net and do a search, 145.53.0.0/16 is listed as belonging to Planet
Technologies with an email address of [EMAIL PROTECTED] and being in The
Netherlands.  Which is essentially the same as the listing for 213.75.0.0/16.

Unfortunately the entries in the RIPE database don't have dates associated with
them, so you can't tell if those listings were the same back in May when the
all_list.dat was created.  The listings change all the time, so essentially the
all_list.dat file is outdated as soon as it comes out.  And it also doesn't
help that RIPE, ARIN, APNIC, LACNIC, etc. are all separate independent entities
with separate databases, so when things change Declude has to look in many
places to update the all_list.dat.

Gary