OK, it's working.  Sorry for the false alarm!

Todd

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Todd
Richards
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2007 11:15 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] PCRE tests

UGGH, it always takes sending something to a LOT of people for you to see
how dumb you are...

I thought I had the postcard test (which is what I had been troubleshooting)
set up for "ANYWHERE", but it's just looking in the body and probably not
finding a match.  It's been more common on the Subject.

Let me change that and report back!

Todd