Frankly, I did not think of it, in general I do not like negative weighting.
But it may apply in this situation. We use negative weighting in rare occasions.

I realize the RDNS is more secure and will not be prone to spammers faking the
address. BUT, Also, our users use the trusted senders in SmarterMail with
Declude and I would like to put out a FAQ to them on this issue to better
clarify to them the functionality of whitelisting.

Kevin Bilbee