Here is a filter that I use that's pretty successful for me. Now I'm a
company so I can penalize on things an ISP can't, so buyer beware.

The logic is to end if the body contains a reference (IP or name) to a legit
email server of mine or someone who can send from my email server. So legit
bounces should go through fine.
Or to end if it doesn't have "Received: from" in the body (which most
rejections do have).
Or to end if it isn't from a postmaster (mailfrom-postmaster test).

I then throw on 100 points from mailfrom-postmaster test as a minimum. (100
is subject tag, 200 hold, 300 delete).
Add in weight to cancel a mxrate-whitelist result
Add in moderate weight if there was a graphic/pdf
Add in moderate weight for some common spammy phrases
Add in heavy weight for some users who shouldn't be sending email (groups,
dead users)
Add in a little weight for some delivery failure terms
Add in heavy weight if the body has an Xmailer header for an email client we
don't use.

#  Combo Test to punish those that come from a Postmaster and not bounces
from us?
SKIPIFWEIGHT    365
#  valid bounces should have this
BODY            END     CONTAINS        imail.farmprogress.com
BODY            END     CONTAINS        avsmtp.farmprogress.com
BODY            END     CONTAINS        65.118.31.132
BODY            END     CONTAINS        65.118.31.140
HELO            END     IS              oxcyon13
BODY            END     CONTAINS        Received: from oxcyon13

BODY            END     NOTCONTAINS     Received: from
TESTSFAILED     END     NOTCONTAINS     MAILFROM-POSTMASTER

TESTSFAILED     100     CONTAINS        MAILFROM-POSTMASTER

# reverse white test
TESTSFAILED     15      CONTAINS        MXRATE-WHITE-LAST

# more pain for graphics
TESTSFAILED     50      CONTAINS        ATTACHMENT-GRAPHIC
BODY            25      CONTAINS        application/pdf

# commons spammy things
BODY            50      CONTAINS        *SPAM*
BODY            50      CONTAINS        * SPAM *
BODY            75      CONTAINS        Subject: RE: Hot Stock
BODY            75      CONTAINS        Subject: Drugz Shop
BODY            75      CONTAINS        Subject: meds Shop
BODY            75      CONTAINS        Subject: RE: MedHelp
BODY            75      CONTAINS        Subject: Online Med

#  shouldn't be sending so punish
ALLRECIPS       100     CONTAINS        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

BODY            25      CONTAINS        Delivery to the following recipients
failed
BODY            25      CONTAINS        No such user
BODY            25      CONTAINS        too many connections
BODY            25      CONTAINS        Recipient unknown
BODY            25      CONTAINS        Message content rejected
BODY            25      CONTAINS        contains a virus
BODY            25      CONTAINS        mailfolder is over the allowed quota
BODY            25      CONTAINS        Message could not be delivered to
mailer
BODY            25      CONTAINS        mailbox exceeds allowed size
BODY            25      CONTAINS        mail adress you entered is invalid
BODY            25      CONTAINS        Spam Blocked
BODY            25      CONTAINS        announcement-only group
BODY            25      CONTAINS        User unknown

BODY            100     CONTAINS        X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express
5
BODY            50      CONTAINS        X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express
6
BODY            100     CONTAINS        X-Mailer: The Bat!
BODY            100     CONTAINS        X-Mailer: Lotus Notes
BODY            100     CONTAINS        X-Mailer: Internet Mail Service
BODY            100     CONTAINS        X-Mailer: Novell GroupWise