To: <declude.junkmail@declude.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2007 10:52 AM
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] HELP, Declude stoped functioning

We had a similar issue yesterday too at about 3:30 PM(AZ) mail stared
building up in the proc folder. Dedecludeproc was running but when I tried
to restart it failed to respond to the restart. Killed the process and
restart and the mailed started to flow. We had this same thing happen about
20-30 ago thought it was one time thing but guess not.

Declude 4.3.7
Smartermail 3.3.2369

Rick