                                From: "Linda Pagillo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2007 6:24 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] HELP, Declude stoped functioning

Randy.. this is Linda from Declude. What is your phone number? We are closed
today, but i will call you to help.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me
either by email or call Toll free 1-866-332-5833  Ext.7008

Linda Pagillo
Technical Support Engineer | Declude

Your Email Security is our business

Office: 978.499.2933  x7008