we just saw a Spam come in with lovedrug.mp3

Randy A.
Global Web Solutions, Inc.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Steiner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <declude.junkmail@declude.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 9:10 PM
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] new virus/spam as mp3?

I just started receiving something new that so far is being caught as spam. They are messages with no subject, no body, but have a file attachment that is Content-Type: audio/mpeg. So far I've seen it as

elvis.mp3
beatles.mp3
hurricanechris.mp3

I sent it through VirusTotal but didn't get any hits.

Anyone else seen this or heard what it is?

Thanks,

Gary