From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dan Shadix
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 1:50 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Reasons to renew

I, for one, like infrequent but solid updates.  I don’t have time to be
constantly installing and testing updates, especially if they are problematic.
Also, Declude is the only affordable anti-virus / anti-spam e-mail solution
that I’ve encountered.  I haven’t really been looking lately but the others
that I’ve seen were a lot more expensive.

Everyone has to choose the product that works for them.  Declude works for me.

Dan