Glen, this is an ongoing problem lately. Backscatter is at an all time high. I
have a filter that will stop this. Could you please send me a copy of your
global.cfg file?

From: "Cybercorp Computers -- Glen Spidal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2008 10:06 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Undeliverable mails

I'm on imail 9 with declude.  I have users sending coments like this:

We just got hit with something big- you might want to check things out.  I
received 28 delivery failure notices- postmaster dameon..... in 2 minutes!
Didn't open anything- just was looking to see if I had any new mail.  I notice
the spam folder also contains them!

I had one user get 600 of these in two days.  Any advice?

Glen Spidal

Hillsboro, Oregon 97123
PH: 503-648-1133 -- FX: 503-648-4651
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  www.cybercorpinc.com