From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave
Beckstrom
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 12:36 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] BadHeaders?

Hi Everyone,

We have an application that generates email using Cold Fusion.  The
application sends email to me.  The email never goes outside of our servers.
Declude is flagging the email as having BadHeaders:

[8004000e].

I don't have a clear understanding of what BadHeaders evaluates.  I realize
I can whitelist the email but what I really want to do is figure out how to
fix how Cold Fusion formats the email so that it does not trigger the
BadHeaders test.  We do send email via other applications to outside users
and so fixing this problem will help insure delivery to those people, too.

Thanks,

Dave