For these char sets it is much easier - use the following:

ANYWHERE        10      PCRE    (?i:(iso-2022-jp|unicode-1-1-utf-7))

David B

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ferrell
Ard
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 11:05 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] blocking certain character sets

David

Thank you for the filter for  "koi8-r"

Would you be willing to code me one for   "unicode-1-1-utf-7" &
"ISO-2022-JP"

(I deleted my example of unicode-1-1-utf-7)

Subject: =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQXc/LiUoJWkhPBsoSg==?=

Subject: X-IMail-SPAM  DELIVERY FAILURE:
 =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCJWYhPCU2ITwbKEIgeG55cnd5ICh4bnlyd3lAc21iYy5jb20uaGs=?=
 =?ISO-2022-JP?B?KSAbJEIkTxsoQiBEb21pbm8gGyRCJUclIyVsJS8lSCVqJEskTzgrGyhC?=
 =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCJEQkKyRqJF4kOyRzISMbKEI=?=
Thanks very much

Ferrell