From: "Kevin Bilbee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 7:06 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: RE: Re[2]: [Declude.JunkMail] DNS Changes

I would have to agree with sandy. I use Open DNS at home as an extra step to
keep my kids off of unwanted web site, I also use other measures. Two week ago
we had no DNS services for an hour from OpenDNS. This would definitely cause
issues with a mail server. I would place a CACHIND DNS software on the local
machine. We use BIND and do not have a single problem with it. It runs solid.
We are on W2k SmarterMail.

Kevin Bilbee