I use SmarterMail (www.smartertools.com) and like it a lot.  SmarterTools has
conversion tools to help you migrate your IMail domains to SmarterMail.

Hope this helps.

Mike

I am going to move from Imail soon.
Does any one have any recommendations on reasonable Mail Server software.
we need maybe 200 users, and we just pop our mail now.
I have been using Workgroup Share to add calendar sharing etc to our current
config.
Has any one used their Mail Server software and what do you think of it?
and will my junkmail still work with it?

Thanks for any help.

Bruce Loughlin