From: supp...@declude.com [mailto:supp...@declude.com] On Behalf Of Dave
Beckstrom
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 9:33 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Spam Score?

Something is happening with our spam score that I don't quite understand.
If you look below at the (sanitized) email headers you'll see that the CBL
test scored 6 and spamheaders scored 3 and yet the final score for this
email was Spam Score: [1]

Shouldn't the score have been 9?

On another note, if the CBL ip4rl test shows "blocked" what is the best way
to hold this email?  I assume that I would just up the weighting from 6 to
my hold level?  Do you guys hold email based only on an rbl response of
"blocked" or do you require additional tests to fail?

If a few folks would like to post their ip4r tests from the global.cfg I
think that would be really helpful to a lot of people.  I know that my
global.cfg is a good number of years old and the ip4r tests are not tests
that I've updated in a long time.  Seeing what others are using would help
me identify if I have tests I'm not using but should be using and vice
versa.

Thanks,

Dave