From: supp...@declude.com [mailto:supp...@declude.com] On Behalf Of Dave
Beckstrom
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2009 11:51 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Mailfrom Processing

Does the ANYWHERE filter specification not include HEADERS?  ANYWHERE should
include every testable location including HEADERS, correct?

I'm getting really disgusted.  I set up this filter:

ANYWHERE        6       PCRE
(?i:as.{0,2}seen.{0,2}on.{0,2}(?:oprah|60.{0,2}minutes))

I tested the filter and "AsSeenOn 60-Minutes" triggers a match in my regex
tester.

Yet the following email (which contained the text in "FROM") did not trigger
the spam filter.