Hi Todd,

Alligate has way better greylisting capabilities than SmarterMail.
SmarterMails implementation is somewhat dangerous. You need to be able to
accurately qualify which messages should be greylisted. Alligate is the only
greylisting implementation that does this. I don't believe you would have
this problem if you were running Interceptor or the Alligate/Declude
combination, and I am sure other Alligate/Declude users would agree with me.

If you are interested, I can work with you to give you an upgrade path to
Declude Interceptor from your current license.

David Barker
VP Operations Declude
Your Email security is our business
978.499.2933 office