From: "Michael Cummins" <mich...@i-magery.com>
To: <declude.junkmail@declude.com>
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 4:37 PM
Subject: RE: Re[6]: [Declude.JunkMail] Cutting down on DNS

> Note  that  the  resulting  downoaded file is in RBLDNS format. So you
> would convert it to a standard zone file. What DNS server do you use?

I'm using The MS DNS that comes on 2003 Server.  I have it installed on both
of the SmarterMail/Declude/Sniffer/INVURIBL boxes.

Is that a bad, or a good idea?

> UCEPROTECT is free to replicate locally (HTTP or RSYNC)
> http://www.uceprotect.net/en/index.php?m=6&s=0

Thanks, I'll look into that!

It seems a few people here already do this.  What DNS servers do you use to
do this?  Do you use separate dedicated servers to do this, or do you do it
on your Declude server?

Thanks for the discussion!

-- Michael Cummins