From: Michael Graveen
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 7:43 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Imail 11

I went to SmarterMail 4.x a few years ago (from IMail 8.05).  I like the web
interface.  Is it perfect?  No.  But for the most part the Smarttools folks are
pretty responsive with bug fixes (especially compared to Ipswitch's past
performance).  Version 6 has just been released and I will probably upgrade to
that.  Hope this helps.

Mike

Sorry William I did not catch your sarcasm.  I don't see those problems with
Imail and we have people with 1000s of messages in their inbox but that is
version 8.22, I know they had a lot of web mail problems with later versions..
I think roundcube is better than squirrel mail but I don't know if it will work
on a windows machine - have never tried to do that.

That being said, I am still looking for recommendations on a Mail
Server....anyone have thoughts.

Chuck Schick
Warp 8, Inc.
(303)-421-5140