Vacation?  What's that?

-----Original Message-----
From: supp...@declude.com [mailto:supp...@declude.com] On Behalf Of David
Barker
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2010 8:21 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] weird processing of lists

Most likely ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: supp...@declude.com [mailto:supp...@declude.com] On Behalf Of IMail
Admin
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2010 3:24 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com

Everyone gone on vacation?

-----Original Message-----
From: IMail Admin
Sent: Friday, December 24, 2010 11:23 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] weird processing of lists

Hi,

I've run into a small problem between Declude and lists.  I have a domain
with a list on it such as listn...@domain.com.  You have to be on the
posters' list to send messages to that list.  One of the posters sends
messages to the list and is authorized for the list, but gets this error
message: "Invalid final delivery userid: listname-spam...@domain.com".
SpamLow is the folder into which messages are normally dropped when their
score is between 5 and 10.

It appears that Declude is assigning this message a score between 5 and 10
and then trying to put the message into the SpamLow folder for this user.
Except that it's not a user, it's a list.

So why does this happen and how do I handle it?

Thanks,

Ben

P.S. We've been using Declude JM/AV with Imail for a long time.  The current
versions are Imail 2006.23 and Declude 1.63.

---
[This E-mail was scanned by Declude]

just send an E-mail to imail...@declude.com, and type "unsubscribe
http://www.mail-archive.com.